September 23, 2010

trialtrialtrial ?

OMG ,you know the worst thing that could ever happen to a student in the middle of an essay writing exam is running out of ink ...so guess what ? today my f'ckng pen did that .so i was like "what is the matter with you pen ! " .and plus the paper was bloody hard and i would probably just get myself a B .
then i was crapping some shit off on section A ,and it took me forever to ans the section B !

In recess time ,my english teacher literally waisted 15 minutes of my life by asking me to ans the narrative question tmmrw .If she hadn't notice ..on the early year test i did the freaking nrrative question and i was crapping through the entire 645 words .So now ,once and for all ..I SUCK IN ANSWERING NARRATIVE QUESTION ! full stop . end of story .


Oh and a few minutes ago ,i found this !
hahahaha ,i really dont get it mann .
I tried really hard to defend him from my friends that calls him gay and stuff ..but he is literally making this a very hard thing to do here !

I mean come on ,the dude is in a GIRLS magazine .Its not the best picture of him though .In here he looks sooo .... "damn , i cant find the word for this ."well you get my point .

Heyy dont get me wrong here ,i aint hating him ..even i use to be crazy about JUSTIN BIEBER ... but this guy on the left here ain't the one i fell crazy in love with .NOW ,he's just some popstar that thinks and know his hot . So to me ,that makes him not hot anymore .I dont blame him though , i guess people do change. So sorry bieber ,you lost one of your fans already .... me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)