October 10, 2010

Aina Nadhirah :Not Lifeless ,Not Breaking The Rules and Not Taking this Anymore .capish ?

Okay I guess its time to set my life straight cuz its all tangled right now .set my priorities straight (oh god i sounded like my mom ) and get all the negativity shit out of my head and out of my life .
so ,
1. Im cutting off the calories ,the oily food and all the fats ,straight ahead to 
     vege and fruits . 
2. Im going to ignore all the social stuff ,my two faced friends ,these actors and 
     actress whom i think deserves   an Oscar for their amazing perfomance
     everyday in school .Yeah ,thats right ,sometimes this girl has got to quit being   
     miss smiley face all the time .its tiring really .
3.Im gonna ignore the bloody school accept if it contributes towards my goals 
"yes TEO ,screw your warning letters !"
4. Im soooooo gonna focus on my ultimate    
     goal of the year which is the 10A+ in
     SPM ( Sijil Paling Mudah )
     and i swear im gonna get all that 10A+   
     in my hands .
5. Im gonna pray 5 times a day and pray  
     on hopping for the best .


And with all of this above ,the WHOLE WORLD shall be my witness of my vow .
So ,yeah , Bring it on people !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)