October 6, 2010

Screw You Damn Chemistry !





and..for the 1000th time ,CHEMISTRY SUCKS ! thought i'd never find myself saying this but damn physics was wayy easier ! Screw that dude from the tuisyen centre for making me study some stuff that didn't even came out for that fucking paper !and even screw the damn stupid door for knocking my foot this morning .AGGRRH ,today is just not my day ...again .*sigh* .

       Im tired ,stressed out and just so down .Its like wanting to fight for something but feels like nothing ..just hopeless ..Everything i do just seems to be blown away again and again .i learn 1 thing and when i learn something else the 1 before is gone .Im soo tired of having to constantly catching up .I feel like im in a big race ,everyone is almost at the finishing line and im ..im still there in the middle of the race track wondering wheres the line ? how do i win this ?can i even catch up ?is it worth struggling ?.."is there still hope left ? "
these voices in my head ,these question haunts me every minute of the day .when i play ,when i study ,when i hang out ,when i eat ,when im awake and even in my dreams ..it's still there...like a broken radio repeating these questions again and again ..

     But when i talk to my dad ,my mum ,even my brothers ..I have to keep pushing .and yet ryte now ,when i look up to my reflection ..i couldn't bring myself to keep on saying theres still time ,theres still a few chances ,theres still hope .I see a person ,i see a teenage girl being knocked down a thousand times and still get back to her feet and i don't wanna let her down .If i give up now ,everything that i've worked for this whole year will be for nothing .so i can't go back huh ?
i guess there's only one way straight then ..i'll just pray for the best .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)