April 16, 2011

Chilling Out With My Bestie .

Atleast i got the road right .
Woke up at 6 in the morning cooking some spagetti .Okay chill ,its not the end of the world .its more like my ticket for a day out and it is WORTH IT  .Went to empire at 9 but nothing much so we hit IKEA instead .Arinah drove all the way there for the first time ! its one of the things in our list of 200 things to do after SPM we invented and I wish i have pictures but I forgot to snap any !Her driving ? well lets just say it was a heck of a roller coaster ride .No really ,an awesome adrenaline rush .Had breakfast there but the fried noodle kinda suck though .I ate it all anyways :)

We went home and blog shop for like 7 hours ..It turns out its not that easy to find a decent blog shop but heck we landed on this blog shop which is a goldmine .Pretty clothing ,Awesome price .Thats where I found the shoe I fell in love with ..Its sooooo pretty !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)