April 7, 2011

The Climb


Just Another Interesting Morning eh ?

Yeaa ,that is me ..one of the fun part of being aina is get caught doing something like this and still considered normal for the people around me .The truth is ,this is my attempt to break in for the mails in the post box .This is my second house and yesterday morning we were late for work and we forgot the keys to the gate which is usually not locked but  unfortunately it is locked yesterday morning .The keys was in my other house and we just don't have enough time to go back and get it .So i analyse the gate and the ledge and give my mum this 'light bulb' face and start climbing in and there you go ..the story of how I break into my own house to start the day yesterday morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)