April 17, 2011

Fire-power !

I was actually just trying to wax it though .
Yes ,its pretty obvious i love playing with fire (on candles) and i have no idea why .I've been doing so since i was little and most of the time with my brother .I guess there's something about fire that attracts me so much .I know its dangerous but i do know that It doesn't really help when the grown ups keep on telling me not to do so .It makes it a lot more attractive to play with .I've burned my eyebrows ,part of the skin on my leg ,my fingers and even my hair while playing with fire when i was little and yet i still find them attractive .up till this very moment ,the childish-ness expression of mine when i saw the lit candles will always shows up on my face everytime and I sort of like that .being exactly me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)