May 19, 2011

Yada yada yada ,I love you guys A LOT :)




I heart Captain Jack Sparrow .. He's always the best ..Although it's rather strange that i still get attracted to him despite his messy beard and everything .I think his attitude and craziness plays a big role in there somehow .I always tend to get attracted to fun weird crazy guy like jack himself .My best guess is because im a fun weird crazy girl myself,aye ?                                                                                 
Captain Jack sparrow :)
               


                                    


Okay well enough with the Jack Sparrow thing ..which bdw finally reach the local cinema today and i went to see the movie with my BESTFRIENDS ! It was amazing ,i've been waiting for Jack since last year and to get to watch it on the premier day itself with my besties are a definite bonus :) Haaaa ,I love you guys ! Im stoked to how everything turns out okay today ..(well except for the dead guy in the middle of the road that we pass by right next to before we got to ikea ) apart from that ,things we're Perfect .


So here's how the whole thing went down today ...Once upon a time..
haha ,,naaahhh ..Its better than fairy tales .We went to The curve to get tickets and it turns out the next Pirate movie with decent seats was at 3.15 pm ..the face of our watch states 12.30pm..-.-' huh ? but then again we were starving so we went and head out for ikea for an awesome lunch together .eat eat eat ,make a tupperware out of a orange juice paper box ,then we walked down to the counter to get my ikea blue bag then arinah went to the toilet ,then she got out of the toilet and says " Im hungry :) " Im like ,"what ? haha you serious ? " .So we head back up stairs to the cafeteria and just hang out to wait for the movie to start .


We watch the movie and it was supercalifragilisticexpialadocious ! after another round of toilets we realize its already 6pm and we're like " damn ,if we go out now ,we will definitely get stuck in the traffic ".So we stayed and walk and walk and after that ,more walking ..we shop some stuff and try our best to move our feet to make it back to the parking lot .we went through the rainy night as careful as we can ever be .and we made it back home safe and sound :)


Oh and my bestfriend Arinah Aishah gave me this sweet *bestfriend* necklace ..so that no matter what ,i mean like no matter how far away we are from each other ,our hearts will still remain bestfriends ..I may not know the future but i do know that this is FOREVER  ,insyaallah .I know i'll miss you a lot up there in perak .No worries we will still get to see each other during holidays and all eh ? hee ,till then ..Take care <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi... you don't know me... i'm just a random person reading your blog... and apparently i discover just a few minutes ago i have the tendendy to comment on people i don't even know of just because i feel like i ought to say something... hehehe...

    anyway... Jack Sparrow, huh? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY... that's definitely something we have in common... and next is IKEA, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY again. i love them meatballs... and last but not least you hang at the curve!!! I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! so there ya go... Nadhira, today, you have officially gain my seal of awesome-ness approval, not that it matters to you but nevertheless, you freaking earned it girl!!! hehehe okay... bye now...

    ReplyDelete

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)