May 8, 2011

And the next chapter begins ..

Un-bloodylievable !!haha ..i actually got it! this is a good chance for me and its clearly the next mountain that i need to move in my life to get one step closer to my dreams .I can see the path clearly and all i have to do now is just keep on climbing and just enjoy doing it ! Therefore i am leaving to start of this new challenge and adventure of mine this 22nd ! So wish me luck :) Its just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious !

********************************************************************************************************
       
                       Semakan Keputusan Permohonan Kemasukan ke IPTA Sesi Akademik 2011/2012
Program Pengajian Lepasan SPM/Setaraf



                                                     Nama :  AINA NADHIRAH BINTI AMRAN


TAHNIAH!

  Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program pengajian seperti berikut :
E2320 - DIPLOMA PENGURUSAN HARTANAH
 UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA (UiTM)

********************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)