March 23, 2011

The 23rd march 2011 .


gahhh ,finally mann .
 The day i've been waiting for like 3 months already .This morning i only got like 3 hours of sleep because i cant sleep till 4 am in the morning last night.So naturally i put a lot of effort to get my ass off the bed this morning.Suprisingly I woke up this morning feeling..nothing .just a lil' bit of excitement and curiosity i guess. At the end i got 5A's ,1B+ ,2C+ ,and 2C .I cant believe i got a stinking B+ for my Bahasa Malaysia .that just sucks ..a lot .But then again who would have thought that this girl who usually fail her sejarah can get an A eh ? hmm ,life is strange in so many ways . 



heeeeee :)


To top it off ,it turns out today is also the day where i finally got my legs to walk around a.k.a my driving license ! That itself made my day and got the chance to drive all the way to putrajaya to visit my mums bestie who had just gave birth to an adorable baby boy . So at the end of the day i just simply went to chillis to celebrate it with my mum and my annoying brother trying my best to let the fact that i already know my result sink in my brain .


Well whatever it is ,I know there is absolutely no regrets in my head nor my heart because i worked hard for the whole year for it .I mean for this 'smart' person who is clever enough to get 1% as her result for her physics march exam last year ,C+ is a definite A compared to the 1% ryte ? Plus i do believe that this is the best result for me and in time insyallah ,i will know why .but for now it shall stay as a secret kept by Allah Himself .Im proud of myself for not flunking my additional maths for the first time .Im happy with it as it is and thankful that i am blessed with parents that is very understanding and do believe in me and paid for my education like highschool fees ,tuition and stuff .I appreciate that A lot because without the tuition especially i could have gotten an F instead .So thank you .




So now ,im currently stoked that you guys actually read this whole thing and im figuring out my next turn for this ride .I know im only 17 but it has been a heck of a rollercoaster ride ..So far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)