March 27, 2011

mine

i heart this song called mine by taylor swift because i can really relate to it ..so i've raped the replay button countless times .

It is true that to fall in love while seeing all the love that fails ,crash and burn so many times in your rearview mirror is not an easy thing to do.Therefore ,I have the tendency to run from love sometimes because of that and it seems that everybody around me will end up saying goodbye like all the time .So naturally sometimes i tend to loose hope that it is something worth fighting for ,but I still have this hope somewhere in the back of my mind or like a blind faith that if you meet the right person for you ,then it is worth fighting for no matter how hard the wind blows to tear it apart.I still have this small childish hope to actually find this guy one fine day .,where the hell are you then ?! I know ,i know ..patience ..I hope the love that i'll find will be there till the end like this old couple over here .


Today i went back to visit my old babysitter whom i called mom .They are an old couple like this couple on the right and still live happily enjoying each others company .they bought a house somewhere a little bit more peaceful than the city but not too remote with quite a lot of extra land and dad made a beautiful garden on it while mom cooking or baking in their kitchen .They gave me a little more hope that not every relationship would crash and burn and that there's still such love that can last forever .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)