March 15, 2011

I love my life .

I finally settled in my new house .i manage to organize my room and evrything .feels good .the friggin' results is just around the corner and i had just realize that like 10 minutes ago but im still stoked to the fact that i finally drove a car for real this time :) I waited like a decade for this moment and its finally here.Now im enjoying evry moment of this part of my life which basically includes doing nothing .I went through this sugar blockage diet for like a month and a half now and i lost 6.5 kgs .i feel lighter i guess .i hope i can still be strong to go down another 14 kgs ! I changed a lot this past 2 months .The level of rebellious urge inside me is slowly fading and im much more femenine-ish now .maybe now i like taylor more than miley's songs i guess .I even change my style of hijab and my tops .Still need to figure out where to put my one pile of clothes in my room cuz my wardrobe is full .So i end up hanging them under my highrise bed .wow ,im suprised and stoked that u actually read this till the end .but thank you for doing so ,loves ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)