March 29, 2011

Turning Point .

They say for your life and people around you to change ,first you'll have to change yourself .Im pretty sure today is my turning point .Im tired of rebelling all the time ..its just too easy now to rebel and I realize now that i don't really get anything out of it .There is this wise man I know whom I call "daddy " said ,"Life is like a war ,you can never win them all .Sometimes you'd lose and learn the lesson the hard way .The hardest part in the war is to stand back up when you fall cuz if you don't ,you'll die ." .I know myself and I know I will always stand back up no matter how low and hard i fall .Apparently standing back up was never easy for me but I always have ..


I re-invent myself too many times before ,from geeky to goth to emo to wild ..I've tried so many styles ,attitude and personality to find where i belong .Up to the point where I end up having everything in me and there's nothing worst than looking in the mirror and you can't even answer this question  "who is that person staring back at you ?" .I realize now that I end up feeling like a weirdo with too many personalities but then i realize that this weird personality of mine is actually the real me ..and being myself is the best personality that i can carry .When i finally accept myself ,and start to love it ..i feel so much lighter and without it i can fly higher .I love myself and my life now and I wouldn't want to be in anybody else's shoe .Peace .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)