January 23, 2011

The Change I Guess ?

So obviously ,i mean maybe not everyone but for me ,im use to change myself whenever im bored with myself .Does that make sense at all ? haha .So now im bored and tired of myself .So here is what im gonna change :-
1.my weight ,i shall be 50 kg in no time :)
2.my style ,i shall wear more bright colours .
3.my attitude ,i shall be much more caring towards others .
4.my attitude to myself ,i shall be more active in everything i do .
5.my room ,i shall finish off the current renovation .
6.my life ,so i shall cry less ,smile more ,angry less ,laugh more ,yelling less and love more .
7.my skills ,i shall practice more on my piano chords and futsal training .
8.my talent ,i shall add more to it like cooking and dancing my heart out :)
9.gahh,this is damn hard to get to 10,Nvm,so  9 is ..my prayers ,i shall pray 5 times a day everyday.
10.Aaahhh finally ..aaa 10 would be..my financial status ,i shall work my ass off and build fortune :)


"money will always come to the person who loves to spend .. " by SIR ADLI .


This shall be officially enforced right after the completion of my current room construction ,thank you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)