January 3, 2011

third scene daily drama's .

My bestfriend arinah called me today ,it appears that she got into a fight with nad and aesya ..again .You know ,the funny thing was i actually thought they would all get along just fine. Its just ,for once i would like to have a peaceful group of friends .Is that too much to ask ?  but i know one thing for sure ,a cold war ( yes ,i got that from my senior year's history text book ) between us felt worst than the world wars ..i mean like face to face .and it sucks having to be switzerland here ..ughh..


This is sort of one of the reason i've been lost ,away ,hanging ,carefree ,isolate my self ,shut down ..well wtv words that they can describe this feeling , i dont care ..but to me it certainly feels like im 'dead' .If you've seen twilight ,you know how easily Jacob Black got pissed off over some things ,even the small things and it had to be controlled ? that is what i felt this past few weeks ..I get angry easily and sometimes when i cant stand it ,i lose myself .when i lose myself ,even i can't stop it .The reason i got away from ppl around me ..i dont want to hurt anybody ..i just needed some time to gather up my strength and slowly ,im pulling it myself together again ..at this point of time ..the proses should be like 90% done i guess .Most part of me are back now .I dont go around pissin' other people's life off anymore .so yea ..


My dad is coming home tommorw but its funny how i feel normal ,usually i'd be jumping up and down but now ..I guess its already like a daily basic affair already for me ..after almost a year going through it ,i think i finally wrap my head around it .


oh ,i think in my 'dead ' experience at home with my brother which has twilight fever for now ,im  OBSESSED with Jacob Black ..im now so into the wolf thing ..phhhffft ,its stupid and crazy ,i know but ,heyy this is aina im talking about here ,craziness is just the best part of being me .heyy ,atleast im happy eh ? well say anything you want mann ,but Taylor's body ,eyes,and smile is just too hard to deny ..its just pure hotness ..very very tempting .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)