January 24, 2011

gahh ,i miss u guys :'(

You know ,throughout last year we kept on talking bout how the school will end soon end we can finally spend some quality time together now and then ?! Well today it hits me thoroughly hard on my face .Turns out its just some bull shit . Its been days since i talk to my bestie arinah ,miss her a lot but the things that kept me busy this few days kept me booked the whole time .Just about 5 minutes ago ,i finally had time for myself and realize how much i miss her ,and i felt ..lonely..So heck ,i got up and search for my phone and dial up her number .I tried 3 times but it all ended up with 'line busy' .So i waited like 2 minutes and tried my luck for the 4th time and got through hoping to hear her normal happy enthusiastic voice that helped me a lot everyday last year .Instead the only words came out from her mouth was "Aina can you call me back ? like ..maybe tommorow ? " .I was both disappointed and curious at the same time .I was disappointed because i was hoping she of all people could make this loneliness disappear ,instead it made it bigger? worst? harder? ..Well ..never the less  im curious because it sort of seem like she was crying ..by that tone i can sort of figure out like it was about bean or her parents .I can't blame her though ,it's not her fault and i hope shes alright .knowing her ,its best to give her some space now ..Its just not my day eh ?


We all are now so busy with our jobs ,and im still getting use to see my friends in my daily life as my waiter in restaurants ,as a promoter in Boutiques like Forever 21 ,F.O.S and shoe stores ,worker in a nurse pharmacy ,at Starbucks and even as the hired help for 99 speed mart .Its weird but.. yeaahh ..weird .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)