January 14, 2011

Dear Heart ,

Im sorry you are heavily guarded and feels lonely ,you never let anyone in including myself ,thus it is hard for me to figure you out myself .I would love to know you better cuz you often interrupt my sanity ,however ,on second thought maybe its best for you to just stay that way due to this planet of ours that is full of stuff that may hurt you in too many ways .I guess its better for you to be feeling lonely rather than torn apart huh ? heyy ,im starting to understand you already or...am i just starting to lose my mind slowly here ? bahh ,who cares eh ? Anyways ,stay guarded and i shall keep an eye for you out here .


                                                                                                                                                     Love ,
                                                                                                                                                    Your Brain .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)