January 15, 2011

The Daily Mall Therapy :)

the sales were AWESOME  :) .Well apart from the wedding thingi ( gahh ,i hate weddings ) ,today was a fairy tale ,we went to the Pyramid and there's like tons of amazing sales there ! we spend thoroughly there :)
We literally shop till we drop .well except for my mum ,she rode this scooter thing all around .I don't feel bad though cuz my brother's 300 bucks shoes is easing my guilt under this satisfied smiling face of mine ..My brother bought me this 1 nice layered pendant necklace ,2 adorable black sequined ribbon shaped hair clip and a comfy fury leopard print house shok (its a combination of shoe and socks ) for my birthday ! it was AMAZING and to top it off , we had our dinner at chilli's in Empire ! voila ,it was magic magic magic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !

The Dramaticness of My Ordinary Life !
so .. welcome ,hee :)